|qmake:||QT += quick|
|virtual bool||updateTexture() = 0|
Static Public Members
- 9 static public members inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
The QSGDynamicTexture class serves as a baseclass for dynamically changing textures, such as content that is rendered to FBO's.
Note: All classes with QSG prefix should be used solely on the scene graph's rendering thread. See Scene Graph and Rendering for more information.
Member Function Documentation
Call this function to explicitly update the dynamic texture. Calling bind() will bind the content that was previously updated.
The function returns true if the texture was changed as a resul of the update; otherwise returns false.