|qmake:||QT += sensors|
|QDistanceSensor(QObject *parent = Q_NULLPTR)|
|QDistanceReading *||reading() const|
Static Public Members
Additional Inherited Members
- 20 properties inherited from QSensor
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 2 public slots inherited from QSensor
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 14 signals inherited from QSensor
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
The only behavioral difference is that this class sets the type properly.
For details about how the sensor works, see QDistanceReading.
See also QDistanceReading.
Member Function Documentation
QDistanceSensor::QDistanceSensor(QObject *parent = Q_NULLPTR)
Construct the sensor as a child of parent.
Destroy the sensor. Stops the sensor if it has not already been stopped.
QDistanceReading *QDistanceSensor::reading() const
Returns the reading class for this sensor.
See also QSensor::reading().